Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Family Picture Fun

We are lucky to have an amazing photographer living across the street from us (double bonus – our boys are 1 day apart and best buddies). Once I took a look at some of the pictures she posted on facebook, I knew I needed her to take our family fall portraits! Thank you Allison, we love them!

I saved my favorites for Christmas cards and gifts but here are some of the highlights…

 

groettum-8

candids: love them, my little guy’s silly personality shines through

groettum-10

Hold my hands and swingggggggg me!”

groettum-17

carefully watching for oncoming cars

groettum-20gangsta?!?

groettum-23groettum-22

Hilarious personality with this kid – love him & those dimples

groettum-28

do you see this devilish look…keeps us on our toes!

groettum-29

half our battle was keeping him still – boy loves to run

groettum-32

case in point…LOVES to run. CF you goin’ downnnn!

groettum-58

in love with my little family…

groettum-62

especially where a hunt for the perfect stick trumps the hunt for a perfect pic!

groettum-45

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! You have a beautiful family. Love the one of Gavin running solo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I have a professional photographer that lives right next to us too. But I haven't seen much of his work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! You have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete