Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back!

After three very long weeks, filled with backordered parts and serious withdrawal…

I got my computer back!

We’ve been busy, trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer, and watching Gavin learn and grow.

He now speaks small sentences, his first being…

“Dada mow dass?” (Dada mow the grass?)

And throughout the day he reminds me that…

“Dada buh bye. Dada aht wor” (Dada at work)

He also has learned all his body parts…eyes, ears, mouth, tongue, fingers, toes, teeth etc. And finds it absolutely hilarious when I ask him to wash one of these body parts while he’s in the tub.

He finally cut his first molar about a week ago, and there are three more not far behind…resulting in lots of chewing and tylenol :)

He’s learned the color blue, and is working on the color orange.

Speaking of colors…a couple weeks back, I let Gav man play around with finger paints for the first time. I’ll let the pictures do the talking :)

IMG_2213IMG_2216IMG_2217IMG_2219IMG_2220IMG_2221IMG_2222IMG_2225IMG_2226IMG_2227IMG_2228IMG_2233IMG_2214IMG_2234

Thank goodness it was washable paint :)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the body art, and the idea to do it outside!! Hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and...now you can breathe! Three weeks is WAY too long! Welcome back :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, I don't know how you made it so long. I think it is about time I try finger paints with N, washable too of course.

    ReplyDelete