Monday, April 13, 2009

CF Article - Worth the Long Read!

This is a really long read, but there is some really interesting and impressive information about the care of CF at the U of MN facility where Gavin is being treated. In the first article, it takes a bit to get to the info about the U, but the read is well worth it. It makes us realize how impressive Gavin's treatment is compared to others. The most interesting part to me was that even though Gavin is doing the same/similar treatments as other kids across the nation, the difference is in the actual doctor to patient relationship. I was constantly questioning (to myself!) how Gavin's treatment was "better" than those who I have heard about through my online support groups, and this answered that question. We have been told time and time again that we are in one of the best, if not the best, facilities but this really hit home! Enjoy!

http://noexcusesnoexcuses.blogspot.com/search/label/Warwick

No comments:

Post a Comment