Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dear house hunters & their agents...

My life in the evenings as of lately have consisted of...

Augh! The house hunters will be here in 30 minutes! Throw everything on the living room floor under the bed in the guest room...do quick wipe downs of the bathrooms and kitchen so it *smells* like we cleaned...empty the diaper genie so Gavin's room doesn't smell like, well, poop...sweep the front steps...grab Louie and Gavin and put them in their respective places in my SUV and squeal out of the driveway just in time...

And the last few people coming through have shown up fifteen minutes early. COME ON PEOPLE! If you think you'll be there around at 4:45 instead of 5:00, set up your appointments accordingly! Real people live in these homes you are showing, real people with families that plan their lives around the times you have scheduled. I find it so rude to show up that early, or show up five minutes before your allotted time ends and stay 15 minutes late...

Don't get me wrong, I really, really want to sell our house so we can all live in one city again. I do not want to complain about people coming to look...we need people to come look. I always leave at least ten minutes before the scheduled time...so please....just be polite!

Ok, I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment