Friday, October 22, 2010

New Things

Those of you who are friends on facebook are already aware of this, but starting yesterday, I will be watching twin girls (C & A) that will be 5 in November.

I won’t be posting pictures of the girls, but I will do my best to get pictures of Gavin alone on some of our adventures together.

Yesterday morning was pretty tough on my little guy, he was not at all ok with sharing his mom…or his toys. Lots of meltdowns, tears, and tantrums but he seemed to be doing a lot better as the day progressed. I’m sure that after a few days, his memories of just the two of us will be a distant memory (if he remembers them at all?)

So far I’ve learned that four year old girls ask a lot of questions, many of them repetitive and many of them include, why?

So….times those questions by two? And I’ve been coming up with a lot of answers :) Most have been wondering about the plans for our day, and as soon as we all get on somewhat of a set schedule I’m sure some of those will subside…right?!? ;)

Sorry about no flash today…still trying to get organized with this new way of life! Will flash you all next week :)

1 comment: