Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Toys and the RAFFLE!

Yesterday I started watching a seven week old little boy, “R”. I was curious to see how Gavin would do with a baby around throughout the day, and he did fantastic!

Gavin loves to hold R, help me with his bottle, and calm him down when he cries. Now, it’s only day two so the excitement of a baby around will probably wear out here quickly, but for now life is good!

With a baby in the house, the old baby supplies got pulled out of our storage room, and a certain someone thought that they needed to try everything out, but didn’t quite fit as well as he used to :)

 

IMG_4998

And please don’t forget…tomorrow is the last day to purchase a “raffle ticket” to be entered in the drawing for the uvaire whole house air sanitizer. I will ship it free to anywhere in the lower 48 states! It is valued at over $200! Please, please purchase a ticket (one for $5, three for $10) because all money raised will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation in honor of Gavin. This cleans the air that travels throughout your home using uv light, amazing product for everyone not just those with Cystic Fibrosis!

2 comments:

  1. awe......your house sounds similar to my house! I have been watching a now 4 week old boy for about 2 weeks. We too pulled out the baby stuff - and Rylee insists on using it more then the baby. We have that same bouncy which she loves and the bumbo is her favorite chair right now. Little peanuts (or not so little anymore)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some raffle tickets. But i didn't change my paypal address, so when I win - please don't send it to Omaha, NE. :-)

    ReplyDelete