Saturday, October 17, 2009

Minnesota Harvest

It's sunny, no wind, and about 50 degrees. Needless to say, almost all Minnesotans are outside today...especially after the gloomy, rainy/snowy weather we've been having. Yes, for those of you who live in warm weather, fifty degrees feels like a heat wave today.
Instead of slaving over yard work, we decided to hit up the Minnesota Harvest apple orchard.

On the wagon (pulled by a John Deere!)
with Daddy
out to the apple orchard

Hangin' with Mommy!

Someone thinks that two teeth are all
you need to bite into that apple...

Picture time in the orchard!


5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that last photo in the orchard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics of the orchard... Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up and you can easily look at this article Auto Clicker for Roblox

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the wonderful piece of work, I read feew posts on this site and I think that your site is very interesting and holds circles
    of great info.and my friends are you find a PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post! We will be linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing. Also, visit my web page
    Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete