Friday, May 14, 2010

Flash Me! Friday


Welcome to the first Flash Me! Friday*

Want to take a peek into someone else's life? Get nosy without being impolite?
Ever wonder...
  • What does their laundry room/family room/garage look like?
  • Do they make their bed every morning?
  • What kind of food do they have inside their fridge?
  • Is my house cleaner or messier than theirs?

Then please join in! Just add your blog post's URL at the end of the post so we can hop around and check out different aspects of your life and how you live!

This first Friday's flash of life is starting off simple and painless. But next week, we move inside...it will then be time to get personal!


Let's see where you live!


As of TODAY! we live here!

Can't wait to see what everyone else's digs look like!


*I explain here what it's all about




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 people isnt a bad outcome for the first friday!! GO Jen!! Can't wait to see what the next one is.
    It is also a great way to meet others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just follow along as my daughter is one of your bloggers and I don't want to impose on anyone. It looks like it will be a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing the future Friday flashers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I'm late and the linky list is closed... can you help me???

    ReplyDelete