UPDATE: April 22, 2010
Because I am STILL getting emails about this post, and it's unintentional controversy...I am removing it. I still have the document saved if anyone is interested.
But I will be leaving up the happy part...fun ways to donate!
Fun ways to donate
- $27: Gavin was born on 2/7 2009
- $7.10: Gavin weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce when he was born
- $38: the current lifespan predicated for those with CF is 37 years, screw it, make it 38 so we can beat that battle
- $74: DOUBLE the life expectancy for CF…Gavin’s going to get there
- $1: Gavin has beaten this disease for one year already
- $81.72: the number of miles, one way, we drive to our CF clinic (per Mapquest) at the University of MN
- $2: Gavin needs his two lungs to remain healthy to beat this disease
- $60: the number of minutes we spend each day on breathing treatments
- $5: The number of pancreatic enzymes (pills) that Gavin takes with every meal to help him digest his food correctly
- $100: our dream is for Gavin’s lung function to remain at 100%