Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday!

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

Last week I was not too preoccupied to immediately fold the laundry after taking it out of the dryer. I did not dump the freshly clean clothes in a pile on our bedroom floor. Later that day I did not find my child digging through the laundry wearing my underwear as a necklace…

Today, I did not almost forget to bring Gavin to his one year pediatric appointment, I am much too organized to do such a thing! I did not realize this almost immediately after putting him the tub. I of course would not hand Gavin a breakfast bar instead of feeding him an actual calorie filled breakfast as we ran out the door. I also did not head to the doctors wearing the pajama pants I slept in, no makeup, and unbrushed hair…nope, not me! I am much too fashionable to ever do that!

Want more Not Me Monday’s? Head on over to MckMama’s site to join in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, this laundry incident you are referring to is an everyday affair around here. You should see the constant pile of clean clothes in my bedroom. Hey, at least I keep that pile far away from the dirty pile. Hehe

    ReplyDelete