Friday, May 29, 2009

Jump Jump Jumparoo!

Gavin has really started to love his jumparoo! He spends up to an hour bouncing and twirling around, it's pretty darn cute! He is starting to figure out how to jump when he's in it and he's also starting to figure out that he's the one in control :) He gets so proud of himself when he realizes that neither Casey or I are holding him but that he is all on his own!
Look at me! I'm doin it all by myself!!!

He definitely gets this expression from his mom...

I might be getting kind of tired...

Nope, nevermind I am still having too much fun!

Sometimes I just kick my legs around...

Hi!


My mom burst out laughing when she saw the expression on my face in this one...



The best part of the jumparoo might be the outcome for mom and dad. He gets so tired that he takes really long naps after playing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment