Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holiday Weekend

I hope that you all had a happy & safe fourth of July! Luckily, the weather cleared up in time for fireworks last night...and guess what! Gavin calmly watched the first half of the show (without even a flinch at the loud booms) and fell asleep during the fireworks. Who else can say that their little one can fall asleep with all that craziness going on!
Earlier in the day we headed out the country club so Gavin's cousins could have some fun playing on those inflatable contraptions :)


Uncle Kevin trying to squeeze in to help out Grant

Grant playing inside the caterpillar
(it's a bit foggy because the picture was taken through a plastic window)

I personally think the "rear end" of this caterpillar blow up toy could have been designed to look less like a...well...a butt! You can come up with your own description of what it looks like as the kids crawl through...

You'll be big enough to play next year little man...

Laughing at my Aunt Stacy

I love the feeling of the grass on my feet!

Hanging out with Grandpa & Grandma Groettum

My daddy and me!

My two cousins who I absolutely adore!

We had a great time hanging out with the Davis clan while they were in town! Gavin will sure miss all the attention he got from his two big cousins!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word!!! I can't believe the "butt" of that caterpillar, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete