Monday, January 18, 2010

Sledding!

Before Christmas, we had headed over to Fleet Farm to check out their supply of toys for the season and noticed the perfect sled for our little guy.

But, until just recently it has been much too cold to venture outside for any length of time.

Today it’s in the mid 30’s (a heat wave for January!) and I decided to get our little man all bundled up to go play out in snow…

100_3369

100_3371 100_3372

100_3374

Thank goodness he’s still in diapers…I think all kids from Minnesota innately know that you never have to go to the bathroom until after you’re all bundled up and about the head out the door :) At least we don’t have to worry too much about that for another year or two.

He absolutely loved being outside…giggled as I ran and whined whenever I stopped. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get a picture of him smiling… he got too concerned that the fun might be over when I stopped moving to take a picture :)

100_3378

100_3379

100_3381100_3382100_3384

As you can see from some of the pictures, we currently live on the very outskirts of town. Not much past our place except a bunch of empty space & cornfields :)

When we came upon a tiny slope I of course had to send him down it...

Pretty sure he had absolutely no idea why I was pushing him down that small “hill”…definitely think I got more enjoyment out of it than he did!

But at least when he’s older he’ll hopefully get a kick out the video…and will probably make fun of me for all of it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment