Sunday, January 17, 2010

You Can Help!

Want to donate $2 to our Great Strides Fundraising without ever handing me a dime?

Want to get connected to a legitimate online survey site where you can actually earn some extra spending money?

Want to know how?

  1. Email me at jenvanderpool@yahoo.com with your personal email address
  2. You will receive an email from this site & I will send you a direct link giving me your referral
  3. Fill out the profile (takes about 15 minutes) which allows companies to match you with their profiles and send you a survey (will be on something that interests you/something you often use)
  4. You will get notified when a company has chosen you to fill out a short & sweet survey earning you cash!
  5. Once you complete your first survey, I receive $2 from your referral which we will donate to the CFF!!!

You can earn cash from the site while simultaneously donating to our cause…

Can it get any better or easier than that!?!

I’ve already earned money (all of which we will be donating) and it’s SO easy. The most recent survey I took was from Enfamil…it took around 8-10 minutes to answer their simple questions and I earned a few bucks. Bam! Easy as that!

So email me with your own email address so I can fatten your wallet and you can help in our fundraising!

Every penny brings us one step closer to a cure!

1 comment:

  1. I heard from another mom about these. Do you actually earn enough money to make it worth it?

    ReplyDelete