Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday!

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

We’re moving in 4 weeks. We need new furniture, new paint, new decor etc. So of course, I did not decide that yesterday was the perfect time to invest in a new camera. I would never be crazy enough to make such a large purchase right before an expensive move! Nope, not me!

This morning, I did not bring said camera into Gavin’s room when he woke up from a nap.

IMG_0143

I of course, did not start shooting away instead of picking him up and snuggling…

IMG_0157

And by not doing so, my son would never look at me like I’m a crazy woman!

IMG_0146

He also did not attempt to get out of the crib himself when I didn’t reach over to grab him right away…nope, never happened!

 IMG_0155IMG_0154

This afternoon, we did not head over to the local zoo so that I could play around with my new toy even more. Nope, that entire rendezvous was totally for Gavin’s sake…not mine!

running 
But more on that not selfish trip to the zoo tomorrow!

Want more Not Me Mondays? Head on over to MckMama’s site for some more Not Me fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment