Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feet Sitting & Louie

So who is that adorable baby in the picture I posted on Wednesday you ask? Why it's Gavin...duh...haha just kidding. The other adorable baby is my brother's best friend Bryan's (and his wife Ashley's) son Owen. When Bryan told my brother they were having a baby, I had just announced that I was pregnant to our family during our annual family reunion. I never ever thought I'd have a child at the same time as my younger brother's buddy but we are hoping that these two will end up being just as great friends!

So the big news of the week is.....

Gavin has discovered his feet!

And it is freaking hilarious! Now when he sits in his kick n' play he just tries to grab for his little feet and stares at them once he gets his hands on them. It won't be long until he figures out how to get them into his mouth, everything else he gets his hands on ends up there!





And guess what else is back! The golf hat! We realized that it actually fits now...I'm going to be so bummed when it doesn't fit anymore :(


We've been working with Gavin on sitting up. The sooner he can sit somewhat on his own the sooner we can start feeding him solid foods. The sooner he eats solid foods the sooner we can pack in those extra calories he needs.

So we've practiced sitting him up while we read to him

We've practiced sitting up with the aid of the Boppy (he was more interested in the dog than posing for the camera!)

But we still haven't quite gotten it mastered yet....

Tuckered out after all that work!
(no, we did not leave him unattended sleeping on the couch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment